We are a team of dedicated therapists who are passionate about partnering with individuals to see them develop to their full potential.
OUR CORE BELIEFS
We believe every person learns differently and these differences need to be utilised in therapy. Our clinic, assessment, therapy plans and personal service are all structured to achieve this. So we can individually understand and partner with each client to ensure all their goals are achieved in a fun and enjoyable way.
We believe in:
- Providing current and evidence based assessments and therapy;
- Ensuring families and individuals feel supported and cared for;
- Basing all sessions around an individual’s interests ensuring we have fun together;
- Providing a personal and professional service;
- Working as a team, ensuring that each individual we see gets the BEST
assessment and intervention. Thus, if it benefits the individual, they may work with one or all of our therapists;
- Seeing each person holistically. We consider a person’s physical, mental,
emotional, sensory, developmental, social, and spiritual health and wellbeing when planning their assessments and intervention;
- Working together with other professionals to ensure the whole individual develops to their full potential across all settings.