FEATURED GROUP PROGRAMS:
1) READY SET SCHOOL – SCHOOL READINESS PROGRAMS for 2015 Kinder and Prepies!
- Classroom routines
- Listening and Talking Skills
- Letters and sounds
- Social skills
1) Conversation and Social Skills for High School Students:
This group will involve training around conversational skills, reading nonverbal communication and how to understand conversations with peers in REAL LIFE activities and a small group setting.
3) Childhood Apraxia of Speech
This group will specifically target speech sounds your child needs to work on using Verbal Motor Learning Techniques.
Fun-filled, scientifically driven programs are taking place this January school holiday break and can also be tailored to your child’s specific needs. Intensive programs involve therapy sessions which are multiple days in a row. These intensive programs are available for children aged 12 months – 18 years. Programs are available to target a range of areas to produce rapid, long-lasting improvement.
These can be run in the following areas:
– SPEECH: producing all the sounds of speech accurately
– SOCIAL SKILLS: interacting with their peers
– UNDERSTANDING: understanding concepts and following basic instructions
– LANGUAGE: using correct grammatical markers in sentences
– LITERACY: reading, spelling and writing
– WRITING: structuring written work including reports and essay
– VOICE: learn how to use your voice to talk, sing & shout without loosing it
Monday 12th January- Friday 16th January
Monday 19th January- Friday 23rd JanuaryLOCATION
Individual intensive programs are being offered as as mobile service in Melbourne’s bayside, south and south eastern suburbs.
Group programs will be run from our SandringhamClinic (Learning Fundamentals, Suite 12 / 18-34 Station St, Sandringham VIC)COST
$600 / 4x 1.5hour daily individual therapy sessions
$450 / 4x 1.5hour daily group therapy sessions