The Voice Within Therapy Centre is a growing private clinic dedicated to empowering our families and community to create positive and lifelong change. We are dedicated speech pathologist’s, alongside a network of collaborative allied health professionals working towards holistic support.
We believe in:
– Providing current and evidence based assessments and therapy;
– Ensuring families and individuals feel supported and empowered;
– Conducting all sessions around an individual’s interests ensuring we have fun together;
– Providing a personal and professional service;
– Working as a team, ensuring that each individual we see gets the best assessment and intervention;
– Seeing each person holistically. We consider a person’s physical, mental,emotional, sensory, developmental, social, and spiritual health and well being when planning their assessments and intervention;
– Working together with other professionals to ensure the whole individual develops to their full potential across all settings.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Speech Pathologist to support our families and team, as we grow in with us in 2019 and 2020.
You will have the flexibility of work days and grow your caseload along with our team. Services will be provided in a range of settings in and out of clinic.
Job tasks and responsibilities
– Membership with Speech Pathology Australia (SPA).
– 1 – 2 days per week, with the opportunity to grow with contracted Speech Therapy work. Flexible work days.
– A current drivers license and transportation.
– A current Working With Children’s Check.
– A current clear Australian National Police Check.
– Strong work ethic and desire to promote positive change.
– Experience with paediatric speech pathology.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Skills and experience in variety of formal and informal assessment and treatment programs, for paediatrics.
– Desire for ongoing learning and growth as a health professional.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Strong work ethic.
– Accountability to management of own caseload and time.
– Knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
– Interest with Early Intervention Support.
Kindly submit your CV and direct any expressions of interest or questions to our Practice Manager, Nichols Pakkiam at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 9596 7962.