Our core beliefs
We believe we all have a voice and it is our mission to help empower everyone to further develop to their best potential.
We all have a voice.
Empowering everyone to transcend.
The Voice Within creates inclusive spaces for all members of the community. We use therapy, training, education and resources to empower and help individuals transcend all types of barriers.
We build relationships based on integrity, mutual trust, respect and transparency.
We believe that all people have choices and should have hope. We share ideas, encourage discussion and remain optimistic.
We conduct ourselves with respect and professionalism; we pay attention to manners, methods and punctuality.
We are lifelong learners, always seeking knowledge, professional development and upskilling opportunities.
Agility is our core value, our mindset and our everyday practice.
We include everyone and collaborate at all times.
Our team’s core beliefs
At the Voice Within, we believe every person learns differently and these differences need to be utilised in therapy. Our clinic, assessments, therapy plans and services are all structured to achieve this. So we can individually understand and partner with each client to ensure all their goals are achieved in a fun and enjoyable way.
We believe in:
- Providing current and evidence based assessments and therapy.
- Ensuring families and individuals feel supported and cared for.
- Building all sessions around an individual’s interests ensuring we have fun together.
- Providing a personal and professional service.
- Working as a team, ensuring that each individual we see gets the best assessment and intervention. Thus, if it benefits the individual, they may work with one or more of our therapists.
- Seeing each person holistically. We consider a person’s physical, mental, emotional, sensory, developmental, social, and spiritual health and wellbeing when planning their assessments and intervention.
- Working together with other professionals to ensure each individual develops to their best potential across all settings.
- Empowering families and stakeholders with the skills and tools to complete home practice for best therapy success and daily life application.
The Voice Within was founded and is now owned by born again believers of Jesus Christ. We believe God truly loves the world and each one of us, calling us to love Him and everyone else, as is evident in His word. “And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”” Mark 12:30-31 (ESV)
We do our best to love, honour and serve our team and community. We work towards providing services of excellence, empowering our team and community as well as encouraging faith and hope for a future greater than we can imagine.
Please get in touch
We would love for you to get in touch to determine the best next steps for you. Please kindly fill out and submit this contact form.